YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided my trusty cyklons are due for a change.

1st and 2nd Cyklon 5000 on standard length hose.

1st and 2nd Cyklon 5000 on 7ft hose.

£220 for both or £120 each plus postage or collect at suitable location.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
That's that then, the marketing worked ;)

I know many moons ago DIR/GUE and Fi could never be imagined together unless it was in a rant ;) so FTR this is the only reason I could consider joining the Darkside :)

Safe diving,
Steve

P.S. good luck with the sale

Reactions: GLOC

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts

can you imagine taking off the hemet and thinking thank god it is a woman ive just brought home :)

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts
"Coz she's a dedicated follower of fashion.>"

Baaaaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaaaa :D

I can understand getting rid of the Cyklons, but why get Scuba-poo's I have no idea? :angel:
Now leave our Fi alone, please. She is trying to sell kit ... not have the p*ss ripped.

So putting that aside for now, Lou, I feel you are just digging yourself a deeper hole for when your turn comes :D Mwahwahwahwahwah fades to manic laughter

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts
Now leave our Fi alone, please. She is trying to sell kit ... not have the p*ss ripped.

she ok she knows us all well enough.
I dont think anyone would go too far.....

·
Registered
18,557 Posts

So putting that aside for now, Lou, I feel you are just digging yourself a deeper hole for when your turn comes :D Mwahwahwahwahwah fades to manic laughter
I am buying myself an extra set of Arctics for that day when hell freezes over :D

And diving the cenotes does not count....

Apologies FiFi. Try again and I swear on the Mur's life I won't ruin your thread. :(

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts

can you imagine taking off the hemet and thinking thank god it is a woman ive just brought home :)
In the words of the immortal Tom Jones :note: you can leave your helmet on :note: :)

Safe diving,
Steve

P.S. sorry 7

·
www.finingaround.co.uk
1,826 Posts
Oh how I enjoy selling kit :)

No worries guys, I'll resort to eBay this weekend.

I'd make sure you set a reserve.
I've been paying no more than £50 for a first and second stage inc postage recently off ebay.

I've been buying them as they're so cheep! some seam to fetch lots some very little don't know why but I'm enjoying the cheep ones!

·
www.finingaround.co.uk
1,826 Posts
Oh well I ain't giving kit away, maybe they will get relegated to the box in the shed. Sounds like they are pretty worthless right now then.

I know what you mean but I don't understand why they're great regs The only one I've had fail on me was when it jumped off the bench and it snapped the first stage in to 2 pieces. (before any one comment they do bubble a little bit but that's problably the lack of care and attention they recieve and the pressure guages)

I use them on all my stages and would happily swap them out on to main regs if I had a problem with either of those.

Keep hold of them they will make great spares.

Fin

·
"Kite is right"
1,899 Posts
cyklons

it really depends who is looking at the time you advertise.

Keep an eye on ebay and put your up when tere are no many others for sale. I would also stick them on ebay for the full 10 days and hopefully you will reach a few more people.

A pair of newish 1st and 2nd cyklon 5000 metals recently didnt even reach £100 recently, although I then bought both sets off line. :teeth:

ash

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.