·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Okay... I can recognise the crab... but WTF is it sucked up by??? Where is it??

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>It's a pipe under the north sea.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

I had no idea the North Sea was so orange and yellow...

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

PeterK - YD's answer to Kirsty Gallagher (or Lisa Riley for those without Sky 1)
Cat one was FAF, especially where it jumped on the kid

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

But am I right that the crab is not just sucked up, but "aided" by a circular saw?
 Bless it, poor thing.

As for the cats, the one I felt most sorry for was the poor Siamese who didn't realise he couldn't jump as far whilst wrapped in a naff miniature kimono - some people just need such a slapping!
The rest of it was just like being at home!!!  Had the "fun with a cat and a maglite the other night"!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve W @ Aug. 08 2003,10:09)]PeterK - YD's answer to Kirsty Gallagher (or Lisa Riley for those without Sky 1)
Cat one was FAF, especially where it jumped on the kid
Do they not teach people to read in Newcastle then? Too much brown stuff perhaps. Look before you leap my great big Geordie gasbag.

Mmmmm, Kirsty Gallacher

Peter

·
Registered
16 Posts
Imported post

Have seen the crab one before; it was the result of sawing into a pipe which was 'not' under pressure - unlike the surrounding sea at whatever depth it was operating..!  obviously once the saw had cut through the pipe, it imploded with unlucky crab just happening to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...!  

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Aug. 08 2003,12:07)]Do they not teach people to read in Newcastle then? Too much brown stuff perhaps. Look before you leap my great big Geordie gasbag.

Mmmmm, Kirsty Gallacher

Peter
Read? Yes, but unlike unwashed student oiks I don't read The Daily Sport so I'm not familiar with the latest pneumatic bimboids

Now, take Kate Humble hmmm.... that's thinking man's crumpet

Just had a nice mental image, Helen Baxendale in tight neoprene,  drool.....

Sorry, brain overheating, need...water... must...go...diving...

Sod it, gonna go,  I'll be at Browns Bay or St Mary's Island tonight for low water (19.23 hours) in case any of the YD dole contingent are in the area
Chee-az
Steve

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

I forget... did the cat catching the fan cord make it to YD?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts