YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Well, if Mr Yates can still stand after a hard weeks work (well done mate) doctoring some spin, I'm hoping to go to Crappers for a wee little play to sort out my twin rig (maybe steal a wing off Wilo - c'mon matey, you know you want to sell it to ol' Drift) and generally make a complete arse of doing shutdowns......

So if anyone wants a laugh, please feel free to come along, point, stare and practice your barracking.......

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hmm.. I'm assuming your talking about the 7th or 8th of Feb(?) from what Gavin said, on another thread, about starting work on the 2nd Feb. What is up with the 31th Jan. Or did I have my wires crossed in the pub the other day, Alcohol does strange things!!

Oh and talking about different threads, I definately can not go to Mull in March. My finances / fiancee (spell it how you will) won't let me. Sorry. You'll just have to bum a lift off Angus.

Dave C

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

I'll try to get there Drifty, you can dive the whole rig if you want, it'll let you feeel the delights of the hogarthian setup in action.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I'll be in Leprechaun Land on the 31st that's why....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts