YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I am new to this, I am looking to replace my semi wing, which is a Beachat. I am looking at something like a Cressi S111 with top loading intergrated weight system. I have seen an Oceanic Wolf, but I dont like the small pockets.
Any suggestion more than welcome.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hi,

I have a S 111 it was the prefered BCD of the school i trained with. The S111 gets a big thumbs up from me, only downside is when you have the weight pouches loaded the bcd pockets arent that big.. but i still manage to get a spare mask in one and a SMB & finger reel in the other, also when you fit the weight pouches make sure you press the velcro and the press stud home firmly. (this stops the pocket dropping out when you duck dive!!!)

·
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>
257 Posts
Hello!

You may/may not be interested, but I have a Cressi S111R that I am selling. It was the BCD I did my training in and I've been hanging onto it, but I've finally decided it really should be being used rather than sitting in a cupboard. I've moved to a wing and backplate hence I no longer use it. As BCDs go, I really liked it and this one is in very good condition.

I was thinking about sticking it on here for sale and your post reminded me!

Includes the matching knife too. I was looking for £150 for both.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks James G, Great What size is it? I have cash waiting, I can hook up if your not to far from Hull save on P&P
Not sure how to put phone number on or email addresses? if you want to finalise the sale?

·
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>
257 Posts
Thanks James G, Great What size is it? I have cash waiting, I can hook up if your not to far from Hull save on P&P
Not sure how to put phone number on or email addresses? if you want to finalise the sale?
Oh yes, that is a good point. It's a size small. But that is actually a perfect fit for me and I'm 5'11'', 11 stone. Pretty normal build. Fits my girlfriend too, but I better not disclose her dimensions, she's on here ;)

Will PM you details if still interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok bud, thanks I got exited there, my birthday next week, I am sure I will get one soon enough, I would probably say LARGE ! got a high maintenance body size!
5"2 and little round !
Thanks again

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey,

I just got a S111 off ebay for my first BCD. I love it compared to the limited alternatives I have tried.
My instructor is after one after giving his wifes S111R a try too.

Mines a medium, you are more than welcome to come a try it on if you want to get an idea on size. I'm 5'10" regular build.
I'm in Beverley so pretty close, pm me if you are interested.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts