YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There must have been much magic ommmmmmmm ing going on becase the viz at Cromhall quarry last night was something special.
I managed to get some photos up on flickr that don't really do it justice. I had a cracking first dive with gpj from this parish and my ownly complaint is my second dive wasn't a night dive as it was still light at 2040 when we surfaced (10 minutes after we were supposed to be out of the water.

When the owner came over we though we might have been in trouble for being out of the water after the agreed 2030, but he just wanted to know is we wanted any gas fills. Quality.

If there are any fresh water fish folk out there I'd love to know what the fish in the photos are - I've only got a sea fish guide.

Mike

·
my business is going under?
750 Posts
That will be minnows, as it has great cressted newts in residence, Simon is unfortunately unable to stock the quarry with Perch etc as they will eat the newts that are a protected species

Sadly its just the 2 resident Koi carp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.