YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have dived at Vobster recently, can someone anyone tell me the current temperature at the surface and around 20 meters? I last dived there at the start of February and the temp was at around 7 degrees.

Has it warmed up yet?

·
Once an Infantryman ALWAYS an Infantryman
109 Posts
For those that have dived at Vobster recently, can someone anyone tell me the current temperature at the surface and around 20 meters? I last dived there at the start of February and the temp was at around 7 degrees.

Has it warmed up yet?
I was there on Sat the computer read 6.8 degs at 25m but the Viz was the best I have ever seen, easy 20+ meters

·
Registered
305 Posts
Was there yesterday, the temp at 21 metres was lovely warm 9 deg C. I'm sure you could do it in a pair of speedos. Well the guy I was talking to in January who was diving in a 5mm wetsuit, not even a semidry, told me he usually does his UK diving in a shortie.
By the way the vis was the best I've every encountered there, around 10 metres in places. And the helpfull advice and suggestions I got from Tim proved really useful. You might guess we had a good day.
Doug

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well the guy I was talking to in January who was diving in a 5mm wetsuit, not even a semidry, told me he usually does his UK diving in a shortie.
Doug
who is this guy thats kin crazy man, i get cold in my drysuit after 30mins, he must only do a safety stop n watch the others

·
Registered
305 Posts
Didn't actually see him dive, but he looked as if he had plenty of natural insulation. And I think he was also Welsh (I'm ducking now before the Welsh lobby on YD comes after me)
Doug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts