YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

i was fitting debris traps and valves to some new 18l faber cylinders at work today, when a customer comented that the law now says anything over 18l had to have a special transport licence?? so with this in mind, obvious diving related questions are raised, j-bottles, mk12s and the like full of helium, oxygen or whatever, can i no longer slap these int back ut landy ang go off playing.or for that matter how about if i go welding somewhere and need to take some thermal cutting gear with me???

any one shed any light on this so called new rule!!!

i bet it has something to do with one of the evil empires!!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.