YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Ok...As some of you might have read, I'm hoping to go to Dahab later in the year.

I'd like to try to get 1 or 3 other people to join me (that way, we could share a twin or dorm)

Flight

Departing from Gatwick on 02/11/03 at 11:00 arriving in Sharm at 18:10.

Comming home'll be on 09/11/03 at 19:10 arriving in Gatwick at 22:50

(Flights cost £275 inc tax)

Diving & Accommodation Packages

Accommodation is based on a Mountain View Room at the  Bedouin Moon Hotel.

Dorm & 5 days Diving (10 dives) = £203 p/p
Twin & 5 days Diving (10 dives) = £210 p/p

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM asap, with a contact number and we'll try to arganise things!!!!

(Ideally, I'd prefer to go with ladies, but beggers can't be choosers  
 )

x x x

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Hi Kate,

Don't know if you fancy it but Mark Davies and I are looking at a liveabord for that same week.

Would you be interested?

I know we're not ladies but I've been called a big girl once or twice

If so, email me ASAP cos we're going to try and book something very soon.

Cheers,
Tim

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Too right I would!!!

I can't e-mail you because I'm at work, I'm sending you a PM now though!!!

x x x

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Well I'm definately up for a holiday of some sort this year, seeing as I haven't left the country since last December, but I think for me it'll be a last minute bargain basement job, it's so much cheaper, unless you can top these prices Tim ?

Standard Liveaboard - Northern Itinerary
INCLUDES 3/4 DIVES PER DAY, FULL BOARD, TEA/COFFEE AND BOTTLED WATER
Friday non stop Air 2000 flight
Minimum numbers apply, please call for details.
29/08     7 nts £655
05/09     7 nts £599
12/09     7 nts £599
19/09     7 nts £599

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Just to add to that Kate, the trip looking most likely at the moment is with Oonasdivers, 2-9/11, sailing on the Panorama Sharm (nice boat - biggest dive deck in Red Sea!).

The cost includes flights, all diving (4 dives a day - but unlimited), and full board. £725, plus £20 to fly from Manchester and £35 airport/security taxes.

I don't know if there'd be a supplement for single cabin occupancy. It looks at the moment as though they've got two boats still to fill as they told me they might need to transfer the two of us to their other boat if they didn't fill this one. You might get away with it!

Let us know!  

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Kate and guys..

Don't forget to check out minimum quals required for the liveaboard and also if you want to avoid single person occupency look at agreeing to share a cabin.  After all you can always sleep on the deck under the stars as most of our crowd do.

Kate..  If you have not done a liveaboard it is bloody magnificent and worth paying a bit more than shore based.    Also if you go for it I am sure the guys will advise you on the must haves to take with you.

Hope it all works out and hope you have a wonderful time.

Daz,

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Right then - that's three of us (Kate, Timing and myself)  penciled in for a liveaboard trip from 2/11/03 for 1 week.

There are places available still - if you're interested PM me for details or see post "Divers Urgently Needed For Red Sea". If we get enough together we may be able to get a YD discount.

·
Have You Seen My 'Demi-john'?
997 Posts
Imported post

if you make  brothers or deep south  i could be up for it

john  

1 - 8 of 8 Posts