YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

HI
Just finished adv nitrox course with andy hayhurst and phill ennis. for those that have done the course it needs no explanation from me to say how good it is . for those who have not it is well worth doing not just for the nitrox qualifacation but also for the tips and advice that andy and phill can pass on.

dive one and two where in Coniston where we did bubble checks,no mask swim down a line , and not to go below maximum depth.
The fun part was at the 6m when i had to change to 80/100 mix somehow i managed to put the reg in up side down it wont work,but with phills help we managed to sort it out and i never did it again .

Dive three and four where at ullswater where we did bubble checks,not to go past maximum depth ,deployed the smb.
this time mi bouancy was crap , but on dive four i used a twin set of andys and with a bit of fine tuning i did a bit bettter.
so a really good course and i will certainly be back, and as phill says he just loves a challenge .          MIKE

·
Registered
676 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mike @ April 03 2004,20:13)]so a really good course and i will certainly be back, and as phill says he just loves a challenge .          MIKE
<font color='#0000FF'>Sorry Mike, not a very professional comment.  

Glad you enjoyed the course and look forward to seeing you later on in the year for 'Deco Procedures'.

I promise I will not make any sarcy comments.  

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I might try and get a YD Deco Proc course together sometime soon. If anyone's interested at this stage, PM me. The Nitrox course we did was a great course and good giggle, so the deco proc should be even better!

Digs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts