YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

We all love to bang on about crappy service from diving retailers or manufacturers, but I must say how impressed I am with Sea & Sea.

The battery on my dive comp (Orca Pilot Nitrox) went flat suddenly, I didn't think I'd get a replacement battery easily but a quick web search said S&S were the suppliers for Orca.  One phone call on Friday afternoon at about 4pm (me thinking there'll be no-one there, friday being "POETS" day) , "Yes we've got them, credit card number please", Saturday morning it was there on the doormat !!
Blinking flip!!

Steve

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Now, if only they'd said "Yes we've got them, just give us your address", then you'd have found Diver's Nirvana ;)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

I wan`t something like that to hapen to me just once I have been waiting for a prop for my RIB for  2 month now but things take somewhat longer to get to this part of the galaxy.

Michael

(Edited by Scuba1 at 9:29 pm on Jan. 15, 2003)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

I`ll do my verry best to get there but i think I`ll take the ferry and not the rib. Or my missus is going to kill me.

:bash:
Michael

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

Be happy to have you hehre all the same if we meet i GC or not but I`ll try to get there for a day or two.

Michael

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

I`ll bring the lift bags need some tyres for the van and have a look at some 4X4 cars if on board. Sounds nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts