YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a though this morning - disturbing by itself!

The Darleks want to take over the world. They have a bit of trouble with this because we have stairs all over the place and they can't walk up stairs.

So the Labour Party have come up with this fiendish plan of putting ramps in everywhere. They are disguising it under a 'wheelchair access' ploy but I think I have seen through their plan.

The Labour Party - Darlek sympathisers!

What say you....besides 'keep taking the pills'

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I had a though this morning - disturbing by itself!

The Darleks want to take over the world. They have a bit of trouble with this because we have stairs all over the place and they can't walk up stairs.

So the Labour Party have come up with this fiendish plan of putting ramps in everywhere. They are disguising it under a 'wheelchair access' ploy but I think I have seen through their plan.

The Labour Party - Darlek sympathisers!

What say you....besides 'keep taking the pills'
The new ones now can "elevate" so last Saturday the Doctor climbed a ladder and went through a small opening at the top to small for Darleks. So doorways at the tiop of ramps will need to narrowed!!:teeth:

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
I don't wish to be a scare monger but I fear we may have even more to worry about. I didn't see all of it but caught enough of Dr Who at the weekend to notice that the current leader of the daleks is a bloke in a suit with an evil grin, mad looking eye and a head like a squids bum. Coincidence...?

Resectably dressed leader.

Frightening creature.

Spot the difference?:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts