YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hi all,

Dave Burke sent this to me as a PM, so I'm posting it here so that you can all have the chance to welcome him aboard. Cheers Dave and welcome.

[Dave wrote]
"Hi list,

i live in welling (kent) and i dive from, Brighton, littlehampton, weymouth, most of my diving for the last 3 years has been in the 40/50m range.

I have dived Scapa 3 times + will be going up there again in 2003, Normandy 2 times. This has been with Jon Aling out of weymouth. i am TDI 1st level mix gas diver i also have BSAC ERD+ Add Nitrox, plus PADI Add, i have been diving since 1994 and have made around 500+ dives. Stoped logging them 4 years a go (200 in log) when i had a bad year , all sea diving lost through bad weather and spent the year  diving at stoney (there is only so many times that you can put in log, 'dived the box' before you just get fed up with writing the same thing).

i am a great fan of wreck diving and this is how i spend the diving year . I will be going to the new site at cheapstow when it opens up just to see wot it is like."

That's a very healthy dive CV there Dave - please consider yourself invited on any and all of the team dives tha we go on mate.

cheers,

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Dave

Your not the only one from Kent on here mate, we dive out of Dover so if you fancy guesting with us give me a shout.

Enjoy

Paul O

1 - 3 of 3 Posts