YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hello everyone my names Mark Williamson and I'm Daves brother and dive buddy, I've finally gotten my shit together and posted at last :biggrin:

I've already dived and party'd with a few of you already (You know who you are ;)   ) but there are many who I've yet to meet, and I'm very much looking forward to that in the near future.

So I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and lots of safe diving..

Chat with ya later

Mark (The Navigator) So called cos I keep getting lost..

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey 'Our Mark',

Good to see ya mate. See ya soon for a wet and I promise not to confuse the shit out of you this time ;)

Actually, regarding the dive at the Cape tomorrow, puts me in mind of that Julius Caesar quote:

"We came; we thawed; we got wankered".

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Hey hey!

maaatee! how you doin?!  will see you soon,  YOU KNOW WHEN AND WHERE!!

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Dave's brother!  I've heard he is the short fat hairy one, with buck teeth, acne, and national health specs and an embarrasing wind problem!  Poor you, as Para says, some poor devil has to be his brother.  On a more serious and pleasant note, dive safely, take care.  Ribbet. :froggy:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Kidda, welcome to the crazy but very friendly world of YD, although reading all of the verbal abuse I'm having to take here you wouldn't believe it was friendly... ;)

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Dave,  

We are just warming up,  this is the friendly banter,  wait till we get going. ;)

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Ooh, yes.  Wait until I really start - you haven't had the pleasure of me in full cry, have you?  Catch up with you later Rumplestiltskin.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

:wavey:
Hi Mark!
Welcome to the boards mate - I hope we'll hear as much from you as we do from Davey - see you soon at one of the meets
Cheers
John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts