YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
Imported post

Hi Mrs W.,

Just phoned Daz - he's going to pass the message on to your other half to phone home.  If he's done anything daft, do tell...

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

John and Doug,

Top guys,  the jungle (or YD) telegraph never ceases to amaze, and thanks for going to the trouble of giving me a call.

Don't know whether I dare say about whether Wacker has done anything embarressing,  lets just say not yet but we will see if he posts about what he is getting upto tonight and what he is wearing  

I'll give him 48 hours grace and then post the VERY sordid details if he does not come clean.  

Thanks again guys,
Daz

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

please need the entertainment now, bathroom painting is slowly curdling my brain......:p

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Thanks guys
Were going to the rocky horror show tonight and daz says i have to post a pic hmmm
or he will dish the dirt on my method of putting my kit in the trailer at the NDC earlyer today

ill sea
wacker

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Hold on one moment,  don't get the idea that when Wacker says

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Were going to the rocky horror show tonight
He is reffering to me and him,  this is strictly between Mrs Wacker and himself....

Dressing up in womens underwear is not my thing (Well maybe just in the privacy of my own home  
)

Daz

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Ahh that's what it was,  he tried to convince us it was some cutting edge under garment for his dry suit to aid in off gassing..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts