What?

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Why - whats up?

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Just looked he's deleted all his posts. Own up who upset freeflow? has something happened

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Well, I believe posts of this nature largely used to get removed. Not sure what basis, but I'm sure it was something very important for someone to delete all of their posts. Must have taken a while. That said, depends a great deal on what has happened.

All this said, I'm not a big fan of chasing after people saying "come back, we're sorry" when they decide to throw their toys out of the pram. It used to happen then the rest of us realised it was either for attention or as a friends audit, so didn't bother.

Digs.

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Not all posts have been deleted. Only the first couple of pages in the "find all posts from this user" thingy.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Hmmmm, bit like the AA this intro lark - well, I'm a diver. Been one for a while, plenty of varied adventures and have probably met a few of you. All very standard really, but now exploring the expressive world of YD.

Cheers
One in

It's goodnight from me, and it's goodnight from him.

My final booked trip place is being sold, the email and PM's are turned off and that's all from me.
One out :teeth: The YD revolving door

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Au revoir Freeflow

Hi all,

I don't know what has occurred to make Freeflow do this, but whatever the reason for it, this is his decision, and his alone, I don't feel it needs us to question or dissect it, just respect it.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
It's goodnight from me, and it's goodnight from him.

My final booked trip place is being sold, the email and PM's are turned off and that's all from me.
Hi all,

I don't know what has occurred to make Freeflow do this, but whatever the reason for it, this is his decision, and his alone, I don't feel it needs us to question or dissect it, just respect it.

Safe diving,
Steve
By posting the above on a public forum Freeflow invites comment. If you don't want replies either lock the thread, or delete it - or, as in the majority of the "I'm off" threads, let it die a natural death, there'll be another along soon in a few weeks/months :)

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
By posting the above on a public forum Freeflow invites comment. If you don't want replies either lock the thread, or delete it - or, as in the majority of the "I'm off" threads, let it die a natural death, there'll be another along soon in a few weeks/months :)
agreed

Graham

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Darren,

it isn't a question of not wanting replies, just a polite way of asking that his decision was respected [not saying any of the posters hadn't been] as he probably wouldn't be around to reply.

Safe diving,
Steve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts