YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi All,
does anyone know of any sites that gives info on diving with 21 to 36% and deco on 50%.

Many thanks in advance.

Safe diving,
Steve.

ps. my pc was made by Noah and the kids are fed up of having to help me out
so the easier to access the better please

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Not a web site but there are waterproof plasticBSAC '88 Nitrox Tables which cover air plus  Nitrox 27%, 32% and 36%, but nowt for 50% deco. I've got three different freebie deco software sets: Vplanner (1 file), Gap (1 file) & DDplan (5 zip files) you can download from
Here which should all allow you to calculate what you need
HTH
Steve

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>IANTD do a 50% deco mix schedual on hard tables but with air as back gas so you have to work out equivelent air depth fro the dive. Personaly I would cut my own tables on some of the free softwhere mentioned above. I have the IANTD as last ditch bail out. code No C-3901 is for 50%

ATB

Mark Chase

·
Registered
947 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Steve S

what info are you interested in? What do you want to know?

Regards,

Mark.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Many thanks for the info guys, I had just been using max 36% and resetting the 02% on my pro ultra and deco'ing 5mins longer than it said, but I'm off to Normandy in a couple of weeks and was just looking for an easier way of cutting my own tables to dive on weak mixes and deco on 50% without having to do the maths.

Every time I had tried to download planners before they had failed as I [apparently] had a problem with a quicktime file.

Thanks again.

Safe diving,
Steve.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>If you have a problem with downloading them, lemme know & I'll burn them onto a CD for you. Can't think why you'd b getting a Quicktime error though, they're not media files
Chee-az
steve

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>If you would please Steve that would be great, it may have been something other than quicktime [I really am that crap with 'putors]

All the best,
Steve.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

Steve
are you going to update your puter from a noah mark 1 to a steam powered version?

nigel

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>In the fullness of time mate, in the fullness of time

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rob Evans @ July 21 2003,14:36)]Blimey.  There's another one of me out there.  How terrifying is that?
I don't know where to start!

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

It's true then.

I herd AP valves were cloning CCR divers so they could replace the dead ones and keep the statistics down.:D

OK sick joke

Ill get my coat  

Mark Chase

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

That bloody Finless, always following me around on dives just so he can nick the breather off my cold dead corpse.
Trouble is, he has to boogie to the surface before I'm even halfway into my dive.  HA!
I'm coming over all X-files... Who is this mysterious Pete.  Why haven't I had royalties for blatant abuse of the avatar?
Surely it can't be Mad Jock McMad Mr Kelly?

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rob Evans @ July 21 2003,14:36)]Blimey.  There's another one of me out there.  How terrifying is that?
I thought that looked awfly like you Rob in a "Bugger, forgot the camera" mode on the Thesis.

Peter

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (diving dude @ July 21 2003,20:29)]Maybe there's two Pete's and no Robin....spooky
There's actually no Petes. One Pete® perhaps, but definatly no Petes. Is that clear Howar?

Peter

1 - 18 of 18 Posts