YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mark W
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up - I've noticed that the Deepstop is currently down - seemingly a database connectivity issue.

More than likely And already knows and is probably working on it, but just so you're aware.

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
It appears to be dead again. When I clicked on links in people's post headers I got a Wordpress database error earlier, and now there are no links in the headers...

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I seem to be able to get the dashboard as normal - got a link stright to that page but I cant get the deepstop home page - just get a time out message
Its also strange how Bantams RSS link is working next to his avatar but neither of ours is

·
3,293 Posts
Hi

It is fixed now. Seems there have been problems with the database, which I am looking at now.

Andy

·
3,293 Posts
Hi

Yes, sorry about this. It went down on Saturday but just before it crashed totally I managed to login and find out what the problem is. It is working again now, and all being well, I should be able to stop these recurring crashes.

Andy

·
Mark W
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Strange though Bantam's is working and showing the link.
That'll be because although I use the same back end software that Andy uses for the blogs (Wordpress) I host my own database and site myself so it's not dependent on Andy's servers.

·
3,293 Posts
Hi

It was down for a few hours on Sunday while I backed up the database. There might be a bit of downtime today as I update the software to the latest version.

Andy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts