YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

3,278 Posts
Hi

There is a minor problem which the server peeps are trying to fix. In the meanwhile I ahave taken this opportunity to move the site over to another server which should be finished tomorrow. The data transfer and database backup went fine and I am uploading the files as we speak.

Andy

3,278 Posts
Hi

The deep stop has now been moved onto another server and everything seems to be working OK. Some people might have lost any posts they did within the last few hours, but that is just the time it takes to backup and then restore the data unfortunately so I am sorry about that.

On the positive side, this is a faster server, and my next step is to upgrade the software which might make things a little better from the editing side of things.

If there are any problems I haven't discovered yet then please let me know.

Andy

3,278 Posts
Hi

As far as I know everything is working fine. I can see the wing article on you blog ratcliffe, so I am not sure if anything is missing.

To login you must use the name of your website and the password which will have been emailed to you. Each time you ask for the password to be sent to you, the site will send you a new, unique, password.

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.