YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know why the uploaded images to the deepstop blogs are not working ? Mine have always been good, but I noticed today that suddenly every picture I have ever uploaded onto the system is now showing as a broken link. The text is fine on all the blog entries though...

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Now i could be very wrong here but I think it may be because you have used up your picture space. Dont know what the technical expression is.:embarassed: This happened to me shortly after I started my blog and because I usually use at least one pic with each entry it quickly filled up because the pictures were such big files. So now i reduce them in size before I upload and there seems to be no problem. Best to ask Andy but in the meantime if you take some off and reduce them to small files and then reload and see if that works you'll have your answer.

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure that it is that, as they were all working and I haven't uploaded anything else since then, so its more as though something has gone wrong. I could be completely Howard on this one though :)

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
While I was writing an entry last night it and during the save function it kept coming up with -
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

so there might be something wrong, it did let me write the entry though. Just tried again and still doing the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts