YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having problems accessing the Deepstop blogs, I can't seem to open mine as I noticed the link had gone from my posts.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
fiona, i cant access mine either and my link has also gone. I expect Andy is doing lots of complicated technical things with it. He did mention the other day about changing servers other technical sounding things. It'll probably be alright by tomorrow.

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jane

I think we might have to wait a while, Andy's course starts on Wednesday so I would be surprised if he is online this week.

As long as it isn't just me, then I am sure everything will be OK.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I see total assimilation has now taken place as your skipping avatar is now completely grey :)

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
I am fed up with my one i get about 50 spams a day on it :(

ATB

Mark Chase

·
3,293 Posts
Hi

Site is up. Was just fixing a few things. Images should upload fine now.

I am away from Thursday till Wednesday next week, and do not know if they have the internet in Plymouth, but if I can I will still keep an eye on things.

Andy

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
I am away from Thursday till Wednesday next week, and do not know if they have the internet in Plymouth, but if I can I will still keep an eye on things.
You might be a little busy with all that theory though :) Good luck.

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
At least he can write a blog entry about all the theory though now :) Thanks again Andy!

·
15,343 Posts
Mark I don't get any, have you activated the Spam karma options.

I cant down load it. It askes me to put my site on the trusted list and i do but it wont work. Its driving me round the bend Id rather deleet the whole thing than suffer all this spam.

ATB

Mark Chase

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
PM Andy and ask him to take a look. I didnt have any problem when I put it on mine.

·
3,293 Posts
I cant down load it. It askes me to put my site on the trusted list and i do but it wont work. Its driving me round the bend Id rather deleet the whole thing than suffer all this spam.

ATB

Mark Chase
Hi

I have activated the plugin for you Mark, assuming you mean markchase.thedeepstop.com. You shouldn't have any more problems with spam comments.

Andy

·
15,343 Posts
Hi

I have activated the plugin for you Mark, assuming you mean markchase.thedeepstop.com. You shouldn't have any more problems with spam comments.

Andy
Thanks And, your a star

ATB

Mark Chase

Sorry it wont let me Green you :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.