YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I'm amazed at Wrecktreckies way of getting in the water.  You lot haven't got a clue about style until you've seen this man perform the most amazing entry into the Sound that i have ever seen.  I can't stop laughing about even now and it happened hours ago.  We had a cracking dive though, 4m viz, pipefish, lobsters, sea lemons.
Mdemon managed to rack up a 20 min stop at 6m.  We were unkitted and dressed by the time he got out. It was so nice that i'll probably have to do it again tomorrow.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Imported post

Pike and double twist entry coming to a dive site near you! I'd like to thank DougParker and Mdemon for showing me the delights of devil's point. Cracking dive, 37mtrs for 52mins, would have been deeper if Mdemon had his wicked way but I was runing 32% and was already pushing my luck.  Not content with this I popped into Babbacombe on the way home and racked up another 70mins, this time only at 8mtrs.

Great diving, great company,look forward to the next time.

Allan

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Mdemon managed to rack up a 20 min stop at 6m.
Nope, I racked that up at 38!
By the way, the "T" sign means "go and get me some tea while I get rid of this deco" - perhaps I should have written it down???!

It was a good dive - hope the lobbie was good.  Think how much bigger it got with me LEAVING IT BECAUSE YOU SAID IT WAS TOO BIG TO EAT!!!
  ...and I fell for it... DOH!

I missed Pat's entry, but I did see the sheepish look when he surfaced...  Top dive.  Have fun tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mdemon @ Feb. 14 2004,22:07)]
It was a good dive - hope the lobbie was good.  Think how much bigger it got with me LEAVING IT BECAUSE YOU SAID IT WAS TOO BIG TO EAT!!!
  ...and I fell for it... DOH!

That wasn't the BIG one, i spotted the BIG one on my way up but didn't have another goody bag or the balls to try and get it, and apart from that it's tooooooooo big to eat.

I thoroughly enjoyed todays dive, i haven't laughed so much for ages.
It must be something in the water down here that turns you all into nutters.

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Glad you had a good day for it. I was sorry not to be there.

I'll just have to put up with Stoney next w/e.

Adrian

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Today was even better vis. Dived it off my mates boat that we were fishing on all morning.  My mate found a lovely ceramic bottle. I played with a couple of lobsters but didn't bag any because i'm sick of them after eating 4lb of lobster for last nights supper. Huge halocline at the steps made focusing on my mate impossible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts