YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

Hardly anybody there yesterday because of the weather.  The REAL men turned up for a dive though.   We got RB'd by Simon but had a lovely time anyway, and breakfast.

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
Imported post

It was good - haven't seen a slagging by Adrian so he must have enjoyed himself.  He's left his compass in my car, so he'll have to come again to pick it up.  Do you think he'll fall for the Full English trick again?

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mdemon @ Nov. 30 2003,19:54)]
He's left his compass in my car,             Do you think he'll fall for the Full English trick again?
 If he left his compass in your car, that's the reason he hasn't been on here slagging the dive.  He hasn't found his way back home

I don't reckon he'll fall for the full english again but it's worth a try.  It's bad when the bloke serving the breakfast calls you a pi55taker.  

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

I knew there was a compiss somewhere...

Thanks for the show around John and Doug. Full English no problem for being driven down, and then delivered home.

Must do it as a night dive when the vis is a bit better.

Adrian

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Adrian Kelland @ Nov. 30 2003,20:51)]
Must do it as a night dive when the vis is a bit better.
 It's ok as a night dive providing their are no anglers down there.  It's a well known night fishing conger hotspot.  The British shore caught record holder came out of there (caught by my binman BTW) and they use 80lb line, i got snagged up on Saturday by some 15/20lb line but you get used to it and it's not a problem to snap it but 80lb line is a bit different.   I'm glad you enjoyed it although the viz was shite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts