YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Ok guys and gals, I start my holidays round about the 11th of July until the 8th of August, (my wife has to work)
I am seriously thinking about going to Devon (have family in Plymouth) for 5 days during that time, can't make it any longer as we are off to Hurghada in September for 2 weeks, anybody interested in a long weekend diving the south coast?
Dive safe,
Eddie...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

F*ck me you do get about Eddie, are you sure your not an international drug dealer

Psssst... meet me round the corner in 10 minutes

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

May make it big fella - its turning out to be a possibly busy summer for me - hopefully doing the U Boat with Bren in July, Farne Islands in July, Ireland in August, St Abbs or Wastwater weekend in August and then Red Sea in September (btw Eddie, how much were your flights - I assume they are into Sharm). Will see if funds etc will allow me to go south also.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

I always book with a German company,last year it cost us 250 pounds for ten days 4* hotel bed breakfast and evening meal inc, we stayed at the Sinbad in Hurghada, dived with Easy divers. This year its about 300 pounds for 15 days..

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Hi Divedog, take a look at this:  
Ägypten / Hurghada
Red Sea Grand ****(*)
Halbpension (bed, breakfast & evening meals)
Abflüge bis 30.06.02
1Wo (8 days)  ab € 333
2Wo (15 days) ab € 444
1 euro = 61 pence...
we use this place: billigweg.de
Dive safe,
Eddie

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Eddie - any chance you could price return flights from Skipol (I know thats not how its spelt but I don't speak Dutch) to Sharm in September and what days please. The cheapest I can get from the UK is £299 return! I can fly to the Netherlands with Easyjet from Liverpool for next to nothing.

Cheers

·
Registered
93 Posts
Imported post

Eddie.... looks good.. I booked my trip to Hurghada when I was over there... through Neckerman and all in all the whole 2 weeks cost me 1100 guildens .. flights .. transfer.. hotel .. food and diving ... well worth it ... Would be great to find out what the flights are from Schipol to Egypt only though if you know of any cheap Dutch flight operators

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

I'm looking into it Divedog, I will post the prices as soon as I get them..
Dive safe,
Eddie..

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

I am looking in to it! who knows maybe next year YD head off to Hurghada?...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

I have had a lot of replys about cheap tickets, all of the travel agents say they will be cheaper two to three weeks before departure, if anyone fancy's 8 days in Sharm El Sheik leaving on the 9th of July it only costs EURO 295,- (179 pounds) flight, 4* hotel, half board.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts