YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

OK, I think it's time for me to say hello. I never really bothered when I joined up, and i suppose it's a little rude not to, so here I am.

I also wondered how many other people just plain old started babbling away, without doing the honorable thing and requesting permission to come aboard?

Anyway, hi. Hope to get some useful info out of you guys, and maybe I'll offer some in return. It's unlikely though. Most of it is just babble.

Digs.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Digger says hello!

Frankie Says Relax  

Gav says 'Action Slacks'

Your part of the YD furniture now mate! Welcome aboard.

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Dig's

Wecome aboard mate ,,,,,,,, at last

ANdy

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Nov. 18 2003,12:59)]Your part of the YD furniture now mate!
Indeed! A pouffe!  

Peter

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Nov. 18 2003,12:59)]Gav says 'Action Slacks'
<font color='#000F22'>Bren,

I'm not aware of "Action Slacks", could you please describe them to me.

Have you been on the single malt again?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gavin Yates @ Nov. 18 2003,15:04)]I'm not aware of "Action Slacks", could you please describe them to me?
Aye, right, a likely story  

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Nov. 18 2003,12:55)]I also wondered how many other people just plain old started babbling away, without doing the honorable thing and requesting permission to come aboard?
<font color='#000F22'>Like me  

see I still haven't done it properly and introduced myself but tagged it on the end of diggers post  

I think now just time to give up and go back to typing twaddle  

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

A handsome welcome. Lets see who can get themselves off the Xmas list this year. I expect a warm welcome from anyone with more than, say, 50 posts, as they must have encountered me before.

Right then, welcome me, damn you!

·
Charter Boat Skipper, Salvage Diver & YBOD abuser
1,605 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>OIH! Digger,

\/

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Nov. 19 2003,23:58)]A handsome welcome. Lets see who can get themselves off the Xmas list this year. I expect a warm welcome from anyone with more than, say, 50 posts, as they must have encountered me before.

Right then, welcome me, damn you!
But you see, there is the problem had you posted when you first joined and nobody knew you then everyone would have welcomed you and encouraged you to contribute.

But those of us with more than 50 posts now know you, need I say more  

Just kidding,  Welcome Digger, get stuck in and hope you like it here  

Daz

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

Come on! I want the biggest welcome on YD ever! If this doesn't go to 15 pages of people saying hi there's be trouble. Digger trouble. Grrr...

Oh, and don't forget to buy some gear off me to make me feel really at home!
 I need my house back!

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Nov. 20 2003,11:45)]Come on! I want the biggest welcome on YD ever! If this doesn't go to 15 pages of people saying hi there's be trouble.
If you want 15 pages of welcomes you better change your username to Jessica and your avatar to a hot babe.

Daz

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#3BB9FF'>Hi Digger, nice to have you on board...  

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If you want 15 pages of welcomes you better change your username to Jessica and your avatar to a hot babe.
What are you saying Daz? If you're a guy, ugly or don't post a pretty picture you wont get th replies?!?!

x x x

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Imported post

I was a nubile young 18 year-old when that was taken. Shame really. I've turned into a right pot since then!

I think I might change the avatar to something a bit more racy. Like me in my yellow and pink shortie!

·
That's Members Representative to you!
2,416 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Nov. 20 2003,13:08)]Like me in my yellow and pink shortie!
Sweet Jesus nooooo!

Hi Digs,

Do me a favour and get me a price for an ATX40/DST4 from our friends at you know where? And try not to p1ss him off again!

I have a nice ready-made maglite casing with lead here for you as a bribe...

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kate @ Nov. 20 2003,12:53)]What are you saying Daz? If you're a guy, ugly or don't post a pretty picture you wont get th replies?!?!

x x x
Hey,  I just report on the facts,  have a look back through the intros and the facts speak for themselves.

Lets just put it like this if (God forbid) you and Digger both happened to be at the same place, at the same time and you both needed mouth to mouth rescucitation and I was on hand to assist... Well I'm afraid Digger ain't gonna make it.  

Daz

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Imported post

You've not seen how much Dive Gear a rescued Digger would be offering! You've also not met my mother. A formidable opponent at any rate, but if you'd let her little boy die in your arms...

Justin, I'll ask our mateys. Their negotiation skills have grown a little useless for my money, and I'm trying to avoid them wherever possible, because they can't just be straight with me. Shame, really. I'll PM you when I know.

May the welcoming continue!

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

at this rate it probably will stretch to 15 pages - but you've put most of the posts on yourself!  

1 - 20 of 57 Posts