YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a photograper friends over this week, so we did some walking with the cameras.
Here is some of my efforts

Marble arch caves

Florence court

Mussenden Temple

We went to that place with the funny shaped rocks next, pics to follow.

Thanks for looking Ken

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
i remember my trip to colraine and portrush in a previous life and love that area !

ken give me a shout if ya come over and me and you ju and jane can have a night out !

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Its fun stopping on the middle of the bridge and making in sway... although afterwards I was told it was grounds for 'divorce'. Well, he did'nt have to look down!!:D

Great photos, going over in September and planning to visit the causway and possibly Rathlan Island (scuse spelling).

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope you get the weather Bobalot, Rathlin is a great place if it's not pissing it down, I need to get to the far side and shoot some puffins.

Chesh are you ginger as well as g** ? next time you go to the Causeway get down early before the rif raf get in ye pictures :D

·
R.I.P.
5,709 Posts
I hope you get the weather Bobalot, Rathlin is a great place if it's not pissing it down, I need to get to the far side and shoot some puffins.

Chesh are you ginger as well as g** ? next time you go to the Causeway get down early before the rif raf get in ye pictures :D
ha ha :D

No, i was blonde, but now it's mostly gone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts