YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
This is my happy face!!
2,640 Posts
Blimey, thats old. I think life expectancy in cats is around 15/16 years so that one is doing well.

We had an 18 yr old, but he was a bit gaga towards the end.

Edit: Just checked and a 21 yr old mog, is equivalent to between 96 and 106 human years!!

G

·
I'm sure that all the YD chappies will agree Di that your pussy is perfectly formed and sized. I defy any of them to make a derogative comment.:rolleyes:

·
Dedicated Lurker
934 Posts
My cat was 21 when we had to have her put to sleep - she became ill. She lost her sight (AMD) about 3 years before but just adapted to it. It's a fair old age to get to for a cat. And no, ours didn't smell! Grrrrrrrr.......

Lyv

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
We have 2.

Doyng Doyng (that's what happens when you let a 2 yr old name your cat) is probably about 10. He's a rescue cat so we're not sure.

Pluto, who we bought as a girl cat so we gave her a boy's name then subsequently found out it was a boy cat (confused- not as confused as he is) is 1 and a half and kills anything small and furry.

Add to that:
Funnel-head the dog
Pib and Pob the chickens
Some fish

and now Missus Woz appears to be spending the GNP of Colombia on wild bird seed. So my garden is now full of bird shit.

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
But she's saving on the cost of cat food!! :)
*sigh* you would have thought so. However it's only the best Whiskas for them.

Sometimes as I'm dishing it out for the cats/dog I do think "mmmmmm that doesn't look half bad".

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.