YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To All Yorkshire Divers Members,

For a limited time, I am offering a 20% discount on Kubi Dry Glove sets to all members of Yorkshire Divers. This is for a limited time only to help me promote the brand.

The uptake has been good but as a result I am constantly chasing the factory for stock, if I do not have your size please email me directly with your requirements and I will allocate a set from the next delivery.

If you have any queries please feel free to telephone or email me.

Regards, Matthew

www.kubistore.co.uk

·
Likes rummaging in rust
1,571 Posts
I see you have fitted them to a neoprene suit, can you tell me if
this set up has been dived yet or just fitted ?
Why I ask is that the cloth on the seal can let water passed
on other makes of glove system and I would like to know
if this would do the same.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would have to say I don't know. I am hoping he will leave a review of the gloves when he has used them so give it a week or so.
I have supplied a few sets to neoprene cuff customers and have not yet had anybody come back and say they leak.
I will keep you updated

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
I would have to say I don't know. I am hoping he will leave a review of the gloves when he has used them so give it a week or so.
I have supplied a few sets to neoprene cuff customers and have not yet had anybody come back and say they leak.
I will keep you updated
Not really good enough IMO. You need to test it, and get back to us. You are clearly either a distributor for this company, or owner of it, if you're going to sell this stuff you need to know what works and what doesn't.

Digs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fair comment!! The official line from the factory is that it suits latex, neoprene and rubber seals.

·
Silent but Deadly...
1,522 Posts
as digger said you cant really sell something you dont know....

but they do look nicely machined.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are really well finished, IMO leaps ahead of the plastic items available and much much smaller

·
Silent but Deadly...
1,522 Posts
I have sitech plastic ones ;-)

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
If you'd like, you can get some neo seals put on my suit and I'll test them for you over Easter. Happy to provide honest and open feedback to board members, could be a good thing for you.

Unfortunately I can't guarantee a minimum 7/10 that you'd get from the dive magazines, it would be a proper DIV review :D

Digs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the offer, they have actually been so popular I have virtually sold out.

Hopefully some of the people that got them will leave some reviews :)

One of the stands at the dive shows have some of my sets to show. Hopefully that will give them a little exposure!!

·
Silent but Deadly...
1,522 Posts
In all honesty I like the look of them but what made me choose sitech was the quick cuff option. If the seal goes on my suit I just undo the system change the seal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts