YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INNER PEACE:

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish off all the things you have started". So I looked round the House to see all the things I had started and hadn't finished.

So before leaving the House this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Baileys, three Bacardi Breezers, the Jack Daniels, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how bloody good I feel.

Graham

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
I'd be in Inner Pieces if I had that lot :D

I congratulate the idea though!

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
INNER PEACE:

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish off all the things you have started". So I looked round the House to see all the things I had started and hadn't finished.

So before leaving the House this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Baileys, three Bacardi Breezers, the Jack Daniels, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how bloody good I feel.

Graham
lol i tell ya what graham i thing with all the chemicals and e numbers in that lot ! i dont think i would be able to get anything else apart from peace lol probs be unconcious lol

·
Silent Knight
1,849 Posts
Quality !! :D :D :D

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Interesting theory ...................... although, at some point I'd actually get caught out and have to do some work? :frown:

Be careful what you wish for!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts