YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The year before last my dive bad was thrown onto the conveyor belt at the airport. Through doing this the wheel has been busted and wont turn. I now need a new wheel. Can anyone direct me to a shop (local to me) or website where I can get one? I have tried luggage bag shops but they can't help unless the bad is a specific make.

This is important because I am flying out to Egypt in 4 weeks and I need my kit bag!

Thank you for any help!!!!

·
Open Wide
2,417 Posts
The year before last my dive bad was thrown onto the conveyor belt at the airport. Through doing this the wheel has been busted and wont turn. I now need a new wheel. Can anyone direct me to a shop (local to me) or website where I can get one? I have tried luggage bag shops but they can't help unless the bad is a specific make.

This is important because I am flying out to Egypt in 4 weeks and I need my kit bag!

Thank you for any help!!!!
will a rollerblade wheel fit? try Skate Shoes - Heelys - Skateboards - Inline Skates ROLLERSNAKES UK EST 1985

Bad bag :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it will to be honest, I think they need to be a little bigger. (Thank you though)

Any other thoughts please?!?!

·
Registered
102 Posts
wheels

Try this firm
Reids of nottingham
web address is reidsofnottingham.com (or used to be )
if address is not working try google

castors nottingham

Used to use them alot always found them very helpful

Regards
Stuart

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I had the same problem with my bag. The problem wasn't the wheel itself but the axle which had been dragged across the plastic mounting and scored it, enlarging the hole so that the wheel dragged against the mounting. I remoulded the original shape using Plastic Padding. Has survived another couple of trips since then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.