YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all.  I'm new to this site but I posted a message on divernet some time ago looking for buddies and was guided to your site by a member.  Well I'm here at last!  Anyway, looking for buddies to dive St. Abbs.  I'm from the Scottish Borders so not too far from St. Abbs.  I'm PADI rescue diver trained, and have been diving for 5 years.  I used to be a member in a club from the Eyemouth dive centre which has closed down, so have gradually lost contact with my old dive buddies etc.  Do you lot go boat diving often?  I know Pete Gibson from St. Abbs an excellent skipper.  He used to run the boat "Guiding Star" but has a new one now. Also do shore diving, Cathedral Rock etc but prefer boat diving by far.  More variety.  Have you guys done "the barnyard" etc?  Brilliant dive sites! Hope to hear from you guys.....cheers.....Iain

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hi Iain,

Hope you don't get this too late!!

The rest of the Yorkshire Divers tribe (except me :-() are currently in St Abbs this weekend - Friday 31st May to the Monday 03rd June. Check out the 'Planned Dives' forum on this board for the folk's mobile numbers and the chance to hook-up and dive with them.

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts