YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

hi i'm new to this site and relativley new to diving. i am adv ow with 27 dives so far, all in various quarrys. i,m always up for a dive weekdays/evenings or weekends. i usually go to stoney at weekends but i'm having trouble finding anyone free in the week. any offers. i'm also very keen to do my first sea dive so any one who knows of any trips i could tag onto please get intouch.(i work saturday nights so i'd need to be back in derby by 9.30pm)
Basicly i just cant get enough of being underwater so anyone fancing a dive, get in touch.
ian.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Ian,

Can you get yourself to the Cape on 02nd Feb? There'll be a few of us there for a wet. Having to work Saturday night will present its own joys, but failing that, Andy2Tanx can get out mid-week (being a Fire Fighter), so you might want to hook up with him as he's often looking for a mid-week buddy. You'd have to be prepared to travel from Derby though.

Dive safe,

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

There's a gig planned for Stoney on the 19th if you are interested. See the other post by Nige re dry-suit help.
Matt

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

What say you Ian,

Up for meeting some of the faces behind the postings and emails.  Varying levels of experience so should be something for everyone.  

Daz

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

hi Ian...are you able to go to the Cove on sunday as there's now quite  a few of us going...check out my posting. Thanks for Saturday...boy was it cold out of the water!!! Think I've got the weight sorted now...talk about bouncy...still, we did get free hats!!
be in touch
Nige

1 - 8 of 8 Posts