YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi,

I'm looking for a dive somewhere accessible from South London this weekend, preferably on Sunday. Sussex coast would be ideal but would think about further afield as well.

I'm AOW with 35ish dives, mostly overseas, handful of UK sea dives + Horsea & Stoney - so not very experienced, but haven't drowned myself or anyone else yet

Mainly looking for a nice, easy, shallow dive - I was thinking about a shore dive (e.g. Selsey), or maybe trying to get on one of the ribs out of Wittering, or something like that - very open to other ideas though, if they're suitable for my level of experience.

Cheers,
Tom

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Tom
it might be worth giving Paul Oliver or Andy the Commie a PM as they both operate darn sarf and seem very approachable as to taking out inexperienced (UK Sea) divers. I'm meaning to hook up with them myself in the next couple of months as I have a similar profile to yours.
HTH
Matt

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

Dont get yuor hopes up the forcast for the Wend is not good at all.

Mark Chase

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Cheers for the warning Mark - guess a bailout plan to an inland site would be advisable.

Tom

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Tom

Your welcome out with Canterbury Divers, see Howards post further down. I have less control than normal over boat spaces this weekend as my club is going West-a-ways.

I'll know better Fri night.

Dive Safe

Paul

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Thanks Paul - will PM you.

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts