YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

I am moving to Hawaii to run a dive centre and I need to clear out a couple things before I go.. I have for sale:

1 x 4kg shot weight £50 (shipped) £35 (collected)
1 x 5kg shot weight £65 (shipped) £45 (collected)
1 x 1kg shot weight £10 (shipped) £6 (collected)

1 x set technisub full foot fins size 7/8 never worn - £40 (shipped) £30 (collected)

1 x Ralph tech ladies 5mm "angel" shortie - to fit lady approx 5ft4 to 5ft7 size 12/14. Suit has integrated hood and is awesome to dive in - worn 3 times £60 (shipped) £40 (collected)

I live in SW London in clapham. If anyone is interested let me know please. I really need to shift this stuff as I leave on Sunday!

Thanks - Hannah.

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome

thanks so much for the tip

in that case folks ... make me an offer on all the above stuff... sensible offers please :D

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice to see someone join just to sell some stuff
Maybe we will be treated to some nice piccies and interesting reports about life in Hawaii...

I would like that very much, Hawaii has always been on my list of places to go to....

·
PMs are being edited
9,612 Posts
Maybe we will be treated to some nice piccies and interesting reports about life in Hawaii...

I would like that very much, Hawaii has always been on my list of places to go to....
My old boss went, it was $85 per dive. He asked what if he had his own kit - $85. What if he booked 10 dives? - $850. Being from oop Norf (Burnley) he left his kit in the room:)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Am I reading that right? 4kg of lead shot for £35 - collected!!! Is that how much it costs now?
I've just bought (thats brought without an R) 7kilo of lead weights and belt for £5.50. I could make a mint on resale.

·
Is somewhere else!
4,728 Posts
Hannah, I live in Oval and can take the lot off you, but not at those prices.

I'd offer you £60 I'm afraid, and will offer them to my club members, but thats likely all I'll get for it.
Can collect any day, just about any time.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
I've just bought (thats brought without an R) 7kilo of lead weights and belt for £5.50. I could make a mint on resale.
You could more than double your money with the scrap man - he'll pay a pound a pound minimum, up to double that in some places, and you've got 14 pounds there.

Digs.

·
Registered
945 Posts
You could more than double your money with the scrap man - he'll pay a pound a pound minimum, up to double that in some places, and you've got 14 pounds there.

Digs.
I know but I've bought it for my wife for her first OW dives in a couple of weeks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts