YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all am new on here i have some dive gear to sale due to having a op on my back and can not dive no more i am saleing a suuto dive computer only 6 dives old hav had it in the draw for 9 months needs new battery also b-c-d cressi with wights creesi fins and a brand new drysuite with undersuite otter xxl black and orange with 2 cargo pockets was made from divers wearhouse
thanks
john

·
PMs are being edited
9,612 Posts
Hmmmm, prices and location would be helpful.

Also, as you have never posted on here before, I'm sure anyone who buys any of this would be wanting to see your dive card, just to make sure it's not stolen kit;) I know I would:)

<note to self, must not comment on total absence of grammar, punctuation, or spelling>

·
PMs are being edited
9,612 Posts
as i am new on here how do i but my dive card on
Not saying that, and not meaning to cast dispersions on you either.
It's just if someone (like me) were to pop round and have a look at the kit, I would want to see that you were actually a diver, and it wasn't lifted out of someones shed.

I'm not saying it is, in any way shape or form, but, a first post that is trying to offload gear is always a little suspect to me.

·
PMs are being edited
9,612 Posts
More like "Foot in Mouth":)
Not really. He has, in my eyes, zero reputation. He's never posted, never joined in a conversation/debate/ruck etc. He could have pinched this stuff from someone, and we have no idea who he is, or (at the time) where he is from.
If someone joins up, and their first post is attempting to sell stuff, then I think people should ask a little about who they are, and I wasn't even that blunt with him.

Not being funny but have you ever heard of a spell checker?
Or punctuation, capitalisation, basic grammar?
If someone is selling a Suunto computer, they should surely be able to spell Suunto, it's on the side of the computer.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Not really. He has, in my eyes, zero reputation. He's never posted, never joined in a conversation/debate/ruck etc. He could have pinched this stuff from someone, and we have no idea who he is, or (at the time) where he is from.
If someone joins up, and their first post is attempting to sell stuff, then I think people should ask a little about who they are, and I wasn't even that blunt with him.

Or punctuation, capitalisation, basic grammar?
If someone is selling a Suunto computer, they should surely be able to spell Suunto, it's on the side of the computer.
Who the fu*k are you? The forum new users and spell checking Police? :thumbs_down:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes i no sorry did not no how this site worked as am new on here and first time i hav used it plus not good when it come,s to comp but will try and get there have all ready made a couple of friends and thanks

·
Team HPDW - 10/90 for the Boys
5,435 Posts
The good thing about this John is your ad keeps getting bumped up the list.
Let people have ridiculous pops about grammar and punctuation and you can watch the number of views of your thread climb which will increase your chances of selling your items.
Either way, welcome and good luck. We're not all pedants and some of us even go diving too :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks i am hateing selling my gear but hav no say in it have had 3 disc removed form the base of my spine and can not dive no more but hav made some great friends over the years with diving and are a good bunch of lads

·
Squidgey Member
2,151 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss of diving oppertunitys, But even more so about your discs. I know what you are going through Eight months and counting with mine OUTCH!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts