YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Approved but if you want to continue to advertise, please speak to Jay.

Regards

·
Spider Crabs can just f*ck off
16,005 Posts
Cor blimey! Turbs and I go to Sulawesi for 10 days, flights, diving and food included, for the cost of this! Lundy is beautiful, but for a grand I'd rather dive in Lembeh :)

Reactions: bobalot

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Cor blimey! Turbs and I go to Sulawesi for 10 days, flights, diving and food included, for the cost of this! Lundy is beautiful, but for a grand I'd rather dive in Lembeh :)
Oooh, that's on my 'must do before I get my pension' list. Could you PM me some details when you have a mo' please?

(so's Lundy but not for that price!:eek:mg:)

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
Oooh, that's on my 'must do before I get my pension' list. Could you PM me some details when you have a mo' please?

(so's Lundy but not for that price!:eek:mg:)
You can get there for a lot.....A LOT...less it is worth a visit on a nice day for sure

Even if this was priced better I am not convinced i would call some one who walked in, dumped a flyer on the virtual table then waltzed out again, doesn't give the caring impression I would expect of someone I would allow to organise my playtime..

·
The worlds slowest sailor.
2,970 Posts
The price is still on here though, dont think they will get a lot of uptakes. I recon you could still get change if you went to California
the credit crunch has'nt got to surrey yet.

·
PMs are being edited
9,612 Posts
the credit crunch has'nt got to surrey yet.
I saw them at Wraysbury the other weekend, plenty of trainees with them.
But still, thats quite frankly a ridiculous price. Oonas have late availability on MY Juliet, £795 including flights. I know where I would rather be:)

·
Spider Crabs can just f*ck off
16,005 Posts
Why, has the OP secured exclusive advertising rights? I doubt it, fire away missus....
Well, I was just going to say that I've used Obsession Charters (Ilfracombe) for two years running and can't fault them. Their Cat is fantastic, Andrew is a great skipper and we've had two cracking trips with them.

Andrew has a mailing service and if he gets spaces on any of his charters, he'll email or text you to let you know. Sadly we haven't been able to take him up on any yet, but one day...:)

Reactions: 12480
1 - 15 of 15 Posts