YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
If you are looking at this ad then you know your stuff and I'm not putting up a full description!!! The wing, back plate, webbing is fully rigged. IT IS IN EXCELLENT BRAND NEW CONDITION. I've had it from brand new. The twin tank bands have D-rings, manifold, and cylinder boots are for a 10 ltr twin set - there are no cylinders. If you know your stuff you will know how much all this is worth.

:(This is a hugely reluctant sale but I have worked out of the country over the last couple of years.
:angel:I'm not selling this on ebay because I have a conscience and don't want some numpty buying kit that they dont have a "winnie the pooh" on how to use.
:money:I want to sell it all together and
:clock:Im open to sensible offers for a QUICK SALE.
:lightbulb:It is going to need collecting as it won't fit in a post box!
If you want to arrange a second mortgage and organise pick up and collection I will do my best to help and will package it up for you in an old back pack :)
:messenger:Skype me or PM me but please do your research first on what you are buying what this kit is for :rolleyes:
(...and yes I do like emoticons :cool:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hole in one scored and all kit sold to the man that plays... g...g...g o l f...look after it for me matey, sad to see it go! YD is the best place to sell your Dive Gear! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts