YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Nice five hundred mile round trip in a weekend and an evil hangover that doesnt want to go away. Ben now sits in work looking like death warmed up and growling at collegues!

All I can say is how come the Leeds to Edinburgh road is a ruddy horse track!!! There are more speed cameras on that road than you can shake a stick at. But after a five hour ordeal, four cans of red bulls and a couple of road rage incidents we got back to sunny Yorkshire!!

Great weekend, amazing diving that mixed diving and rock climbing. Really needed a crash helmet on for fear of knocking yourself out on the rocks. Ace fun.

Gav, read that book on Dive site Z. It has to happen next year. No excuses!!!!

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Ive been trying different routes.

Can actually do Rochdale to St Abbs in 3 hours. Edinburgh is 50 mins north.

If I go the M6 to Edinburgh its about 4 hours. So there`s not much in it. I was unlucky to get stuck behind traffic at newcastle. Problem was I was knackered so didnt fancy the M6 way. Its great if your awake and doing 100mph. I wouldnt of been to safe though!!!.

Still good to know St abbs is only 3 hours away. Can easily be done in a day next year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.