YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

I am looking to go diving for a week somewhere in early January flying from Manchester. I do not realy mind where as long as I can dive there. If you fancy this just PM me or reply here. I am an experienced diver so you won't have to hold my hand, I am also married, so it's probabaly better you don't.  

James

·
T.L.S. More dives than posts
688 Posts
Imported post

I could be up for a trip in Jan.:)
Porg you can hold my hand.(narked at 50's loss.)but be gentle i'm delicate.

·
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imported post

Looks good so far, all I need now is a buddy for me??

James

·
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

Still looking.

Are there any divers out there who want to commit to a trip somewhere? I have a week off, sunday 4th Jan, and want to fly from Manchester to wherever? Red Sea could be good, Tenerife?, Lanzorote?

James

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I obviously suggest tenerife :))))) we will take GOOD care of you *gg*

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Thats not a joke either! Where else on the planet can you dive during the day and then discuss String theory and thermodymanics on an evening while supping a small(ish) sherry? Get yerself to Tenerife (plus the tax free bit means you can do some belated Christmas shopping!!)

·
T.L.S. More dives than posts
688 Posts
Imported post

Sorry Guys and galls but I thought this thread had died and the chance of a weeks liveaboard to Ireland in May came up for grabs.
Bird in the hand sort of thing.Plus Er indoors won't let me have two trips so close together(nothing to do with cash flow ;honest)  

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Well I am going anyway

·
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Imported post

I would like to go diving with you Scuba1 but there seems to be a lack of interest in getting wet. (Obviously this does not apply to Porg, she knows what I mean.
)

Just out of interest, can you get deals or would I just have to try and book it from my end?

James  

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

Dear James

Will pm you

moray

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Dec. 07 2003,20:54)]Im up for anything.
Now-now Porg, steady-on girl! That's how you ended up in those fims and magazines the last time, remember?!  

·
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Dec. 23 2003,11:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Dec. 07 2003,20:54)]Im up for anything.
Now-now Porg, steady-on girl! That's how you ended up in those fims and magazines the last time, remember?!  
I have never met Porg so purely so I can put a "face" to her you could send me one of those "artistic" creations you mention.

I'll get fed up of the emoticons eventualy, I'm like a kid with a new toy.

James

1 - 13 of 13 Posts