YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I am looking to go diving for a week somewhere in early January flying from Manchester. I do not realy mind where as long as I can dive there. If you fancy this just PM me or reply here. I am an experienced diver so you won't have to hold my hand, I am also married, so it's probabaly better you don't.  

James

·
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Still looking.

Are there any divers out there who want to commit to a trip somewhere? I have a week off, sunday 4th Jan, and want to fly from Manchester to wherever? Red Sea could be good, Tenerife?, Lanzorote?

James

·
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

I would like to go diving with you Scuba1 but there seems to be a lack of interest in getting wet. (Obviously this does not apply to Porg, she knows what I mean.
)

Just out of interest, can you get deals or would I just have to try and book it from my end?

James  

·
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Dec. 23 2003,11:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Dec. 07 2003,20:54)]Im up for anything.
Now-now Porg, steady-on girl! That's how you ended up in those fims and magazines the last time, remember?!  
I have never met Porg so purely so I can put a "face" to her you could send me one of those "artistic" creations you mention.

I'll get fed up of the emoticons eventualy, I'm like a kid with a new toy.

James

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.