YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

OK I have been blown out on the Moldavia today so I am trying to get in the water on Wed 17th on Nauticat. Dive will be max 35m again to try and get support up as deeper ones seem to be a bugger to fill at the best of times.

Wether forcast for Tus Wed is V good

We need 4 to go I have 3 definats so far so get in touch if your interested.

Mark Chase
[email protected]

·
Cut the crap and go diving!
414 Posts
Imported post

Hi Mark

I will need to check at work monday,but i think i can make it (80% sure). There is something in the diary for that day but the boss understands i have to go diving so he can do the job!  

I will email a confirmation.

A quick look at my tide tables suggests about 9.00-9.30am leave the marina? Not the City of Waterford i hope, that will be the third time in a row i've dived it!

Alan

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Mark

Damn, every day exept Wed i could have done that. I will try on Mon to change my shift but its not too likely on that short a notice.

I know what you mean about the weather F9 off Dover today, all the illegals were coming in seasick. The looks of horror on their faces when we told them they were not getting a house but were being sent back out to sea was a picture.

Have Fun, Dive Safe

Paul

·
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Well we still have 3 but hopfulley we can get a couple more judjing by the above. It would be great if you could make it Paul Im sure we could find a trainee for you to dive with to make you feel at home

Boats booked ( I lied and said I had 5  
) its Sparticat out of Brighton. She has a lift
Looks like a 9.00am go

I was going to leve it to Tim (skipper) to chose the dive bassed on recent best viz.

ATB

Mark Chase

·
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

OK due to popualr demand the dive has been mooved to Thursday at 10am on Sparticat

The popular demand being Howard and Paul who couldent do Wed and the fact that the rest of the gang dont care what day they dive

Andys already got 32% fills so it looks like a 32% day

ATB

Mark Chase

·
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

Sorry M8

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Yippeee l'm coming out to play.

However the down side is l've upset 'ma bitch', l was complaining that l was too busy at work to take a day off, Mark suggests this dive and l take a day off, she's so unreasonable, she doesn't understand how much more important me going diving is that shopping for her Chrissy prezzie.

·
Cut the crap and go diving!
414 Posts
Imported post

Mark

I'm on for thursday. I have sent an email,but aol accounts sometimes give me grief (they bounce them back thinking i'm spamming them! Bloody cheek!). It should be a good day  

Alan

·
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

OK so the masice southern gig looks to be:

Mark Chase
Andrew Phillips
Alan Getafix
Howard the Dude
Pete Kemp. (old M8 from Just Diving)

Paul Oliver (possably we hope)

Go is 10 ish I will be there about 9.00 due to possible trafic chaos  

Venu is not set in stone but likley to be the TR Thompson unless any one has a better idea.

ATB

Mark Chase

·
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Imported post

OK owing to the fact we did the city of Waterford the other day and Pete threatened to linch me for even sugesting the TR Thompson we have finaly settled on the ASHFORD

Aparently a nice wreck and a top scalop spot
(If it isnt blame Tim Beneto not me coz it dosent sound great in the book)

The Ashford 1211 ton British Steemer possably hit a mine. Prop still on (cast iron) 6m proud but upside down (thats the bit that gets me)

Anybody who has dived this wreck please let me know what its like.

ATB

Mark Chase

·
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Imported post

Just herd from Tim the dive is definatly on force 3 sunny day

See you all there

Mark Chase

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.