YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would just like to let members know of the fantastic service I had today from DiveLife. I was getting my kit checked over for a 3 day trip upto Seahouse tomorrow when the O2 HP hose on my inspo failed. I phoned several major dives shops with out succes as none of them stocked RB spares. I phoned a friend as a last resort and he mentioned Divelife over at Manchester only thing is, is that its nearly 80 miles from where I live. Anyway I phoned them and succes they had them in stock. Now the next question was what time do they close ( as it was now 2:45pm) I was expecting them to say something like half five or six-ish but it was 4pm. I knew there was no way I could possibly make it there for 4 and my dive trip was looking as a no go and this is where the supprise came. 'No problem' came the answer from Brett, 'As long as I know your coming I'll wait for you'.
What an excellant service, I got there at about 4:40pm and nothing was too much trouble for them. They get the big thumbs up from me and I was very surprised at the stock of RB spares. If your looking for spares for your unit they are well worth a visit. I for one will deffinatly be going back there

Thanks Divelife you really got me out of the Sh*t
:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::teeth:

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts