YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dont ask me.................I know nothing !!!
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
has anyone been to the new club/shop in Lincoln?. if so what is it like, where does it meet and what are the prices like. i have been in the shop and it looks quite good,this was on day of opening. i have herd good things just after some feedback on the club
Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Zag
The Divenutz Club is open to anyone interested in diving, diver or not.
The club is a friendly, bunch of people who just want to get together for diving and social events.
  • Annual fee is £15 which gives you weekly access to the 3 hour pool session on a Saturday evening between 6pm and 9pm. You will receive at least four newsletters containing news, trips and special offers in store. (The membership card is issued with a 10% discount voucher to use on your first purchase.)
  • All Divenutz trips are notified to club members prior to being offered in store.
  • Holidays and any events the Divenutz club members suggest can be easily organised.
And there is another "special" benefit being locally organised that will be up and running very shortly.

If this sounds like what you are looking for then why not pop in for a coffee and a chat and the shop has had a revamp already since opening day.

Looking forward to seeing you
Nikki

1 - 6 of 6 Posts