YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
WHOO HOO...look free mask and smorkel thingy.....
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 diver for sale ,very reliable maybe somewhat used and a bit tatterd. 'should clean up nice though'. can be used as spare buddy/slave or making tea ...answers to the name ROG

any offers.:embarassed:

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Awwww Roger
The honeymoon period over now and the diving being clamped down on is it?
I was told by someone that a dinner out before you say your going diving and a bunch of flowers on your return works really well to keep the brownie points in credit. Have you tried it?

Yaz

·
Add Water To Activate
1,433 Posts
1 diver for sale ,very reliable maybe somewhat used and a bit tatterd. 'should clean up nice though'. can be used as spare buddy/slave or making tea ...answers to the name ROG

Shouldn't this be in the YD/RNLI Auctions thread :)

·
Add Water To Activate
1,433 Posts
Good idea Lisa..I shall start with an opening bid of £2.00 I cant see any fella be worth much more then that.
How much would it be worth to have him dressed in an apron with feather duster in hand doing the domestic stuff. Washing, Ironing, Cooking, Cleaning not to mention Kit Biatch for an entire weekend...say on a trip to the Farnes or such :teeth:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
How much would it be worth to have him dressed in an apron with feather duster in hand doing the domestic stuff. Washing, Ironing, Cooking, Cleaning not to mention Kit Biatch for an entire weekend...say on a trip to the Farnes or such :teeth:
Just an apron? :D

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
I am not sure that Mrs Roger would approve of this thread :D

·
Madame Wheelie-Bin
5,067 Posts
I am not sure that Mrs Roger would approve of this thread :D
It sounds like Mrs Roger is no more, from his comments????

Poor lad's really getting a beating! And only a £2.00 bid??? It's a good cause people!

We wait with baited breath for him to sign in again and update us all!

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts

I shall start with an opening bid of £2.00 I cant see any fella be worth much more then that.
Yes, and I'd expect a really good Roger for that, wouldn't you? :wink:

·
Madame Wheelie-Bin
5,067 Posts
Yes, and I'd expect a really good Roger for that, wouldn't you? :wink:
Tried to green you again for this one, but need to share it around! Story of my life really!

Fantastic response, which will no doubt create some rather dubious replies from those who shall remain nameless!

·
WHOO HOO...look free mask and smorkel thingy.....
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good idea Lisa..I shall start with an opening bid of £2.00 I cant see any fella be worth much more then that.
gosh thanks :frown:
yep honeymoon is a deffo gone.....and now im supposed to cut back on dive time 'like i dont get enough of that allready'.:frown:

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
....and now im supposed to cut back on dive time 'like i dont get enough of that allready'.:frown:
It's really sad, I mean you only get out to dive on a Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday and a few trips each year :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.