YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Im going to email BSAC on this one and ask them but just wonder what you guys and girls do?

I currently am BSAC sport diver and still pay there yearlly membership which I belive covers me for some insurance liabilty ect.

I have however also qualified with PADI at basic Nitrox level. In the not to distant future I also intend to do advanced nitrox and deco procedures with TDI.

So now im needing to know if im diving on nitrox under my PADI qualification am I insured? I doubt I am and am sure BSAC will confirm this for me.

If this is the case and im sure several of you out there have more than on training agency then who do you use for insurance and once you get a new certificate do they have to be informed.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts