YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is not an advertisement and as such will be keeping details to a minimum.

I have been keen on night diving for ages, there in lies the issue of diver safety or where TFRU :confused:.

In order to resolve the issue of WTFRU, over the last 5 years I came up with a rudimentary device that worked brilliantly, with this in mind i approached a well respected manufactor last year and presented them with a basic prototype, which they liked. Over the past year they have refined the idea and have now developed a final marketable device ready for all those interested.

I dont for an instant think that i'm going to be a millionaire, thats not why i did this but if the device helps to improve diver safety then great and its nice to think that i might be on dragons den one day.

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
According to google it means 'where the food at woman' so I suggest the product is an underwater bacon buttie providing device to keep hunger at bay on long deco stops...

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
I think it's a strobey thing, that hunts whatever you want, then turns into a GPSie thing and then at the end of the dive tests to see if you have a bend and if so turns into a helicopter programmed with the co-ordinates of the nearest pot.....but if you don't have a bend it's programmed with the co-ordinates of the local pub. Now that would be handy

·
Muppet
350 Posts
WTFRU = Where the fuck are you?

Is it an inflatable sex toy to use as SMB? Adapted to your own sexual preferences?

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Either tell us, or not, but, ffs, feeding YD with the 'i know something you don't just needs to be followed with 'ner ner ne ner ner' for the feeding frenzy to start.

If it is that good, we'll hear about it soon enough.

Sound a bit 'troll like' to me

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
" Either tell us, or not, but, ffs, feeding YD with the 'i know something you don't just needs to be followed with 'ner ner ne ner ner' "

Lol. New posters flamed for advertising their product too much, and then for not giving enough detail. The self appointed YD police strike again :)

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
" Either tell us, or not, but, ffs, feeding YD with the 'i know something you don't just needs to be followed with 'ner ner ne ner ner' "

Lol. New posters flamed for advertising their product too much, and then for not giving enough detail. The self appointed YD police strike again :)
Lol.... I just find the guessing game amusing.

I'm on tapatalk, I have no idea if the OP is old, new, or how many posts he's had.

The guessing game was the same with the digger pole- look at the crock of sh**e that turned out to be!!

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Lol.... I just find the guessing game amusing.

I'm on tapatalk, I have no idea if the OP is old, new, or how many posts he's had.

The guessing game was the same with the digger pole- look at the crock of sh**e that turned out to be!!
Ha ha!

There is an outside chance this may be worthwhile, although what it will solve that lightsticks and string can't I do not know ;)

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Better training for awareness of where your buddies/team members are so you never lose them in the first place? :)

Regards

·
All we wanted was a home... Manics
4,553 Posts
yes but the photos were cracking weren't they?:embarassed:

I think it is a large electro magnet. If your buddy goes missing then turn it on and bingo - or should I say SCHMECK!!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts