YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I've just received a diverite recwing from go-dive with no manual, no warrantee & the bands the've included is the A.P valves soft twinning kit  
. Before I do the obvious has anyone got experience with using this combination with the combro backplate & find it preferable to stainless steel bands? Did your Diverite wing arrive with warrantees & information etc?

Look forward to the replies!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

How the Hell can you use Buddy twinning bands with a Combro plate?? The bands need 4 slots, the combro has two..
I used buddy bands for a while, they were a nightmare for a monifolded twinset - steel bands every time!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>My Diverite wings came from divers warehouse with only the inflation hose so recon that is normal.
You defo need stainless bands if setting up a new twin set with the combro plate, other wise you are straight into modification .Start with the right gear.
Wack

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Cheers, just wanted to make sure before I get onto the blower to them tomorrow. I ordered S/S bands so god only knows what they were thinking of when they boxed them up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts