YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Thanks to Divernet and it's personal Ads section . Posted on their page is an advert which brought a smile to my face as  someone called Andrew Kirk decided it to be a good idea to advertise a 7 mm women's beaver , all be it slightly scuffed(?
?) .Check it out for yourself's . it's real , wonder how much for this slighlty damaged beaver LOL

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

The thought of this guys  wife black and blue beaver leaves little to the imagination. Is he the subject of a wife beating complaint  

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Auntie Stella should sort that one out. Couple of bottles of wifebeater and a semi-dry beaver. Sounds like a good night in!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (parahandy @ April 29 2003,00:19)]The thought of this guys  wife black and blue beaver leaves little to the imagination. Is he the subject of a wife beating complaint  
If it's only 7mil and semi-dry then that probably explains why it's black and blue.

Peter

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Imported post

You wont beleive this but my 18 year old son is called Andrew kirk and we have an NTLworld net account. Imagine the conversation I had with him only to find that that particular address is NOT one of ours. - phew !!!

I`ve emailed the other Andrew kirk to see whether his wifes beaver is still up for grabs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts