YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Bren

Local girl looks very good. They are in Arizona? Been there, lots of sand not much water though. Have to say i'm very tempted to subscribe, but i will eagerly await your review of issue 1.

Regards

Paul

(Edited by Paul Oliver at 12:35 pm on Feb. 22, 2003)

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

What do they mean by occasionally throw a party? I think I have missed a point. Do we not just throw parties all the time? F**k the diving.
Or am I just bitter?
Peter

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Dudes,

http://www.diversmag.com/

It's a decided hit! My 1st copy came through the post today and it's 'coffee-table' standard quality stuff and then some!

Quality photies, superb and very funny articles on Ice Diving in the Arctic, Sea of Cortez and Baha (Mexico), cave, techy section, diving with whales, a very good section of the how to assisinate any member of the Japanese Whaling industry. I could go on.

The language is fruity (indeed downright choice in some parts, but that just gives a true reflection of how we are when we're in the company of folks with whom we feel comfortable) and very well written; the photies are 1st class for wreck, fish/sea-life and reef. The Kit and travel reportage is excellent........and the Mantovani in 'Local Girl' is absolutely top drawer!!  

1 - 5 of 5 Posts