1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#008080'>

Hi all!
I'm going across to Divers Warehouse on Friday 14th with some kit for repair. Will probably shoot across to SDS while it is being done. If anyone fancies a trip, please mail me - I can pick you up locally if you live in or around Manchester.

Cheers

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#333399'>

put me down for that one.John
or is MK a bit out of your way

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Sorry...off topic....

Are you in the lovely Kilton Meynes, then Bob?

I am in Winslow....we're practically neighbours in YD terms!

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Now if you work at On-Yer-Triumph you''ll be my newest best friend. Harpenden, the poor end of,ever since I learnt to dive anyway.
Matt

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (John Holmes @ Mar. 12 2003,10:35)]

Hi all!
I'm going across to Divers Warehouse on Friday 14th with some kit for repair. Will probably shoot across to SDS while it is being done. If anyone fancies a trip, please mail me - I can pick you up locally if you live in or around Manchester.

Cheers
I daren't - they have a lovely grip release reel I could do with as well as another first stage for a TX100 they gave me a great quote on.

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>If that reel is a Manta big reel I know where one is for sale new and boxed £80.00. I am prety sure it's still available.

Mark Chase

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Jay,

Go for it mate - my Manta was more than that - without the box!  

Gift-horses and mouths etc.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

Hey Y'all

You're coming to my neck of the woods.

What time you thinking of getting there?  Might be able to pop in as I work just up the road.  It would be nice to say Hi (if I can pluck up the courage).

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

<font color='#008080'>Hi Carol,
Looking to get there about 10.15 - 10.30! You'll easily recognise me - I'm the one who hasn't lost his balls!!!

Seriously though, I'm taking a BCD back for replacement/repair - I don't know if anyone elese wants to cross the hill with me, but it would be nice to say hello!

Cheers
John

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

Hi John

You sure you've still got them, I can't see any?

how long you think you'll be there?  Are you just dropping the bcd off, or staying awhile.  I should be able to pop out of work for a short while.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

Hi John

Further to last posting, once you've dropped off your bcd, I've been told by my mates to invite you and anyone who's with you for a coffee with us (3 of us into diving).  We are only a few minutes drive up the road.  RobinHood Watersports is about 20 minutes away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts