YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I am trying to pull together a list of celebrities who scuba dive (preferably Brits) - too long a story to explain why, but suffice to say I am not planning to stalk them or anything  

Anyway, so far I have Sharron Davies and Del Boy, so not much of a list.... any others?

(And I promise I won't start any new threads for at least 24 hours!!)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Imported post

I think Tony Robinson and that "Oo-Arr" guy with the comedy sideburns from Timeteam are keen divers by all accounts.

Didn't they do a show about the Mary Rose? Which put  wreck detectives to shame or am i barking up the wrong tree,,

cheers

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

Hunter from Gladiators? OK, we can do better than that.

Bonnie Prince Charlie was a Navy Diver at one stage. He writes all the preface crap in the BSAC manuals. Well, I think he wrote it about 25 years ago, and they're still using what he said. I must ask him whether he still stands by some of those comments...

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

Jim craver from the Bill,,,, he lives about 200 meters from me .....???

Then of course you have .
ME

ANdy

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy the Commie 2 @ July 30 2003,16:45)]Jim craver from the Bill,,,, he lives about 200 meters from me .....???

Then of course you have .
ME

ANdy
Are you famous?

And it's John Prescott (aka Two Jags)

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

and her with the sexy voice, blond bob woman , you know, mariella frostrop

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

Kirsty McColl - who sadly died a few years back after being hit by a boat after surfacing from a dive and whilst pushing her young son to safety (if I remember correctly).

·
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (_G_ @ July 30 2003,16:04)].. and that "Oo-Arr" guy with the comedy sideburns from Timeteam are keen divers by all accounts.
Phil Harding

·
Registered
42 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>David Jason, from Only Fools & Horses. he did a series a while back.

TTFN

Laurence

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hi Lesley,
             Come on. You know you can't keep us in suspenders. Why do you want to know?

Peter

·
Registered
142 Posts
Imported post

read somewhere about one of the boy bands doing PADI OW a while back. cant think who though. Sorry...I'm not helping much am I Dad?

·
PSAI Instructor Trainer
199 Posts
Imported post

Tiger Woods (golfer)

is a fairly big diver Padi and TDI does a lot of caving diving and deco down to 55m and talking last weeks he was saying about fixing his dive boat with trimix so he can start doing normixic trimix.

Nice when you can do it eh!

Ian

·
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ July 30 2003,18:36)]Hi Lesley,
             Come on. You know you can't keep us in suspenders.

Peter
Oh yes you can.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts